Wednesday, November 19, 2008

relax one corner dae 0.o 18 Nov 08

Here gone another day liife pass so fast and everyone grow fast, hmm..sryy bii bii ytd forgot to update my blog cause ii fall a slp ps ps ..haas..aniiwa3 see ii so good ytd accompany my bi after strainght after my scho0l and plus ii am so tired becos of my stupid teacher make mii do all tin at one dae and dun let mi go siianzzZ...after my school ii meet my dar & the bird couple at cc haa..new niick for this couple ..hee...meet them for a short bball game's then we went to east point to relax one corner but ops ii saw my ex hope bi won't jealous around 9plus we went home bi bi keep ask mii to update blog to let her see but ii disappoint her..Sor weee ~.. haas.Todae she acc mii to my hse n wait for mii to bath ..actualli want cut hair but aunty vivien nv open her salon so i decide to bring my bi back to woodland because ii want her to mit melissa *Tat's her sista* why mux ii?? becos she nv mit her sista for quite some time already..then they go for diiner, they ask mi to follow but ii need to buy dinner for my mum and ii was queuing up waitin 168 home And O>M>G the que was so long long long ii wait for the third bus den ii can manage to go up the bus..siiaNz...lucky got my Bi sms with mii in the bus if not the 40 min journey was so BOrE but for *U* ii dun mind haa...uh fiinalli reach home den ii called bi bi den we chat and then we tok about fattenin and promise haa...remember one month of challege and the till the End PRomise. ok that all for this 2 dae llife and tiime wasted but onli with her my tiime is precious <>

No comments: