Saturday, April 25, 2009

so many people say my blog goin to die so just blog ..haa

last week when to kenana chalet fridae till sunday so happy accompany my wifey 3 whole day and play kenan snake for bday bash wow so fun . saw my 2 gan mei having chalet too..mei rong and joanne hmm..

today my NS letter come OMG have to go in at june 4 reach there 11.30am tekong school 1 dunno wth is hat too.. but i wll surely miss my wifey and my family ..wifey wait for mi ok ..and your weekend is all my ok..muackiies..happy today too..my wifey getting sweeter and sweeter nowadae becos i ask her got win pocker in her ah ma house she sae " got u call me then i will win le " ohh so sweet ..u'r my sweetie pie forever .going to half year already happy anot??now i saw in jun wei hs waiting for wifey call dunno why she nv call back ..uploading picture later..


TO my only her

NOw i Finally feel you was the number 1
EVEn time pass you still my super numbe 1 okays..
爱。至永远

No comments: