Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reason Why i love or angry you

27Dec 2008

Uh..den tk 67 to teck whye..ton again OMG i'm siick yet we ton...to be continue......... few more day is New year and i wish to have a hew life and new starting of everything, love my wifey alot but she dunno how to expression her love, oh shin and jonny together no one realli Know??izzit true or jux words :x..... todAy ii work for my mother at tamp market as a western food chef..sound li hai or pro but like dog, i called my wifey to ton today so she meet mi at my stall after my work then we tk bus to my house first den i change and come out we went to safra for a while

28Dec 2008


Morning le!!we wake up one by one , auntie buy breakfast for us chicken rice no bad, we then mit melissa for bball and it rain and stop keep repeatin so we plan to go amiraty and eat, den we wanted to go thru and condon then i scold a guard Dog really like dog, the india aunt so idoit..aniwae feel like slpin le ..gtg..



i love my wifey aka baby cum bi bi qi

No comments: