Monday, December 22, 2008

Ytd work till 11pm damn tired because morning plae bball and not enough..then at 8plus shin a wifey came, dunno for what they go hougang for fun ..Zzz...johnny came too..and Roy come to my work place we eat dinner tgt den wifey ask us to share cab back to tamp ii sae ok . mean while waitin for john we slack at my playground there ii shout at wifey ..wtf ii no bike la..i promise myself i want to tk at least a 2a licence.den go east put tent we go lagoon there buy food go back OMG all slpin lol..Aniwae morning watch sun rise den i went to beach plae water by myself at 7plus ,so cooling then jon idiot go push mi down then my whole body wet then jux plae water onli ar..hour later my spec drop into the beach OMG beach lei how to find luckli a uncle hlp mi find it so touch he exactly look like a chinese jesus ...we went to mac after play finsh all tin ..then go home slp i should wake up at 2 for work but in the end i late and i gt fired ..haa..fired myself haa..till now nv go out so siian ..


PLEASE see my of my good point then my bad point.
lov mi as who i am

No comments: