Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm all Her's

3&4 nov 20o8

It's another saturday wooh, today actualli goin to lion dance at chinatown but for the sake of my wifey ii pang seh my frenx to acc her, ii meet her at 2plus at KFc th3r3 Near my house then we went to the spectacle hut and take my spec, i like my spec it cool and it black my fav colour....we decide to go play bowling and we play for 6 Game and i saw my secondary sch classmate eng huat he is in poly already, fierce ! as for bowling ii learning my hoop ball very hard but nice to see and play . after game we go to Tm and centry walk walk then to my aunt chalet OMG so so boring and the food no taste because of my flu i cant smell anithing for many days already !! hlp mi!! ...then i called jun wei,roy and ah zhu to go watch mid nite movie ONg bak 2 ..not realli nice IP mAn nicer ..we go drink beer at tweety hse there then slack at playground at 5am we went to my uncle hse to slp ii hate to slp with wifey she alwas left mi lone and only imagine mi like a poster then till 2.30pm she woke up and she went home ii miss her since the second she left mi ten step away...

NOw is by myself .bore. boR3. BOR3 bath watch channel 8 then talk with wife in phone and mit ah zhu n wei for ride and for dinner.

No comments: