Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh!! So sweet

10 Jan 20o9

So BOre so blog for fun..saturday ii meeting my brother kenan oh so long never see him quite miss him..but he was late idoit!! me and baby wait for him so long after that we went to katong eat laksa and play lan my wifey was so bore her blog say so sryy baby cant make it fun at ard 7 plus kenan go home and we meet Jun wei at safra baby happy anot??haa.. after that shin came too and we ride bicycle to da pei gong and see ah gua . Then go home slp............................................

11 Jan 20o9

I wake up at 3plus meet friends go play bball ...at bedok and then home sweet home after thst my baby finally wake up and call me ....i love you ..

12 Jan 20o9

Today is Monday i wake up first thing is to check whether wifey msg mi anot ..yes she got so sweet..i go bath then go sch, at sch so fun all play like mad whistle here and there like dog...haa..i release myself at 2.30pm because to eagle to meet my dear she wait at my staircase we go to KFC ii saw bredon and i called gjohn to play bball and bredon came too so bore today no person come cc luckyily got my en qi...Today you are so so sweet auto hold my hand auto hug mi auto kiss at last sae i love u in phone ..oh!! no more mel bag ok you think too much.mo and mel only frenx and she is my bball student nia ..haa..




No comments: