Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tru3 or Fal3s * i wanna to be special in your eye

ii now was all alone at my aunt house
actually i want you to ton with me
but i purposely sae can you ton with mi at my uncle
now y ?? because ii knew that you hate to go his house but i tho you will go for my sake
then i will also giv you a surprise that is come my aunt house with me..just we 2 but in the end you not willinfg to come for my sake, i'm dam sad i don want to sae out because i already say i wont sae anithin already .BACK to today morning i late for 10 to 15min to meet my dear because i tho she wont so fast cause before that i msg her she sae she at seletar camp there but i tho not so fast reach then i go listen to song and i forgot the time ..so sryy..i rush down when i pick her call , she was so angry and she try not to talk to mi but end up we tok ..i work at 1pm till 9pm ..oh dam ii miss her i wonder wt she doin ..

she keep saying lazy to reply msg
lazy to call back
at class cant call or msg while in ITE .......lol...
want to slp
mani mani more....

i ask her not to do a thing no matter wt she will not listen but today i ask someone .a qns

how she treat lh in the past?? ans from the person >> will alwas listen to lh
is it everything ?? >> try her every best but mostly listen
is she still like him ?? >> she tel her she love me then lh already..

qns mani mani more tired to type and some confidential...........................................

overall my feeling and comment is :

That mean she still like lh ( still wondering)
Does her feeling fade ( confused)
why she try her best to listen to him then me..if i think too much but you say you love me more why you wont listen to me...i cry for you i sad for you i hurt for you..i smile because you are happy ..you are just like my feeling my heart my brain you control my everything just you didn't realise...

EN QI HOP3 that ii cant always in your mind

No comments: