Monday, March 9, 2009

HAHA

March 9 2009

TOday morning wake up * Feel so sick * because of my leg *so pain and can't walk properly so i walk like a duck to school ..lol..1pm just reach in time to start my exam, flip to 1St Page OMG wHat the hell is All this . and went home at 3plus 4 pm and called darling on phone .then meet her and slack at KFC till 8plus den go home.and watch Tv. NOw entertainment only my wifey bball and tv and blogging.now talking with my darling so sweetly haa, and she is waiting for her show.

Nowaday i getting lesser and lesser true Frenx, dunno why...is it because of her i also dunno but i don care. I want only her her her. but i miss my past time i mean with my frenx and brother.

Bi Bi i don't want you to disturb other people not because i still miss her or them LOL. i just want to let you keep your prommise to me change yourself into better and it for ur own good too as wel as for me. i think is time to stop maybe cont later mayb only..Bye

No comments: