Thursday, March 5, 2009

lost Frenx , got scold , jealous all beucase you

5-3-2009

Now is 4am ii can't sllep because waiting for my baby to reply sms hope she will reply back .What happen to us?? please continue....She and her friends ask me to forgot the past and think of future but yet she keep saying of the past of me, she keep viewing my ex for what??think i will contact her? Oh gosh think too much, reader of my blog want to know why? because my ex put a drawing of a dragon and it was draw by me but i did not ask her to put don't jealous !Can Youu?? and the drawing of the name in friendster is (* will always remember e one who draw on my book* wish him happiness ) and that all . and somemore the dragon is ugly too.

If you are really jealous i will draw 50 dragon for you, if you want.So can you trust me already and that ex last time keep hoping me to fetch her back home but i keep empty promise to her but as for you , ask yourself how many time i fetch you home in a week ..at least 3 time ok maximum everyday ok.

Was that enough to you i don't think by just doing these will satified you another thing as i say before many time at my blog i lost many friends because of you they dislike my style when i was with you . So i don't care but i only care about one thing .That is you .

You keep saying no more quarrel ok no more but you are the one most of the time keep start the topic that we can quarrel for but i also got but for one time only and i apologise it already but as for you please learn how to stop attitude. Can you? love love love is not just say out all keep it to yourself but must show it TO ME .

No comments: