Friday, March 13, 2009

I think 'am at wrong all the time

I'am still Worry About What you told me that Day
Will LOVe go LEsser and Lesser from you
I'm not sure YOu since like dout me all the time
and always say i side other ppl
But did you think That you always scold or said me infront of Your friend amd my Friend how i feel _ i can be smiling but at the main time my heart is aching.i Need a girl who Can care love and can pamper me like i do BUt i get was making me jealous, nevours and sad.




Where is my simple girl with simple heart
Finding back your love to me like last time that you say you love me alot.listening to the ticking of clock while now i am worry about you and our love dunno whAT you thinking .
Even tho IF you are not in love already i will still say the same old words
I LOVE U

No comments: